Frequently Asked Questions
POWERMAN PHILIPPINES FAQs
1. When and where will Powerman Philippines 2017 be held?
Powerman Philippines will be held on October 8, 2017 (Sunday) at Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga.
2. How do we get there?
From Metro Manila, take the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and exit at Dau, then take the Subic Clark Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) going to Subic, exit at Clark South.
3. What are the race categories offered by the Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas?
Powerman Philippines 2017 will feature the following race categories:
Powerman Classic Individual (10km run, 60km bike, 10km run)
Powerman Classic Relay (2 or 3-man relay)
Powerman Short Individual (5km run, 30km bike, 5km run)
Powerman Short Relay (2 or 3-man relay)
Powerteens Individual (5km run, 30km bike, 5km run)
Powerteens Relay (2 or 3-man relay)
4. What is the schedule of the event?
5. What bikes are allowed on the racecourse?
Road, triathlon, folding bikes and mountain bikes will be allowed for the Powerman Short and Powerteens.
For Powerman Classic, only road, triathlon, and mountain bikes will be allowed.
6. Is there a cut-off time for the events?
For Powerman Short and Powerteens, cut-off time will be after 5 hours.
For Powerman Classic, cut off time will be after 7 hours.
7. What are included in the race entry pack?
The race kit includes a bag, race bib, bike decal, helmet decal, timing chip, post-race meal and other items given by the sponsors.
All finishers will also get finishers shirts and finishers medals.
8. Can I ask someone to claim my race entry pack for me?
No, only the person who registered will be allowed to claim his/her own race entry pack and sign the waiver/s upon claiming.
9. Will there be bike mechanics to help us along the racecourse?
There will be roving bike marshals and bike mechanics along the race course. Bike mechanics will also be available at the expo area during race kit claiming.
10. Is the race draft legal?
No, all Powerman races are non-drafting events.
11. Do I need to check-in my cycling and running gear before the race?
No, the running and cycling gear may be brought into the transition area on the morning of the race.
12. Can I use audio devices during the race?
Personal audio devices are not allowed on any part of the racecourse.
13. How many members should a relay team have? Will there be a different category for 2-person and 3-person relay teams?
Relay teams may be composed of a 2-person or 3-person relay team. Do note that there will only be one category regardless of the number of persons on the relay team.
16. Where can we stay during race weekend?