Powerman Reconnaissance Ride | October 1, 2017
Join us at Cycles & Brew by Hubble as we take you through part of the official Powerman run and bike course. Assembly is at 6-6:30AM, rolling by 7AM. The ride will be about 30K long at a relaxed recon pace so expect that we will stay together as a group as much as possible.
Open to registered and non-registered participants alike so feel free to bring your training buddies along!
Race maps are ready for viewing on www.powerman.ph.
Please take note of the following reminders:
- The first 20 participants will receive a special gift from our event partners. Sign up now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrive not later than 6:30AM on Sunday to give yourself enough time to register before the ride starts at 7AM.
- Option to bring running gear if you want to try the run course after the ride.
- Coach Kaye Lopez will be there to answer your training, nutrition, gear, and recovery questions leading up to race day.
- The Powerman Team will be on-hand to answer your event-related concerns.
- Cycles & Brew by Hubble has shower facilities that you can use for a minimal fee, so you may opt to bring toiletries and change of clothes.
- Free-flowing coffee, a bottle of Summit Natural Drinking Water, and light snacks will be served to participants after the ride.